Monday 19 May 2014

The Demand For S*x Toys In Magodo Is High- Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Reveals

sextoy NL The Demand For S*x Toys In Magodo Is High  Bisi Ibidapo Obe Reveals

Bisi Ibidapo-Obe who opened her lingerie/adult shop yesterday has said, the reason why she opened the store is because the demand for s*x toys in Magodo and its environs is high.

“The demand for s*x toys is high, especially around Magodo. More so, women have started paying special attention to their bodies and this has prompted my decision to take this route. I need to earn a daily income and I intend to sell the toys wholesale.




“The s*x toys are not exposed in the open. So customers have no reason to be ashamed or afraid to make purchases. The toys are kept in a remote section of my store.

Their privacy is protected and many people are interested in these toys want to remain unnamed which I respect a lot,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment